Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Re: New Credit Score Website

So much for free enterprise.  I too suspect that many forces are at work AGAINST this site coming online; they DO have a big interest in selling their nonsense/crap scores that mean absolutely nothing.  I do wish these people luck and hope they succeed against Goliath.

Starting Score: Experian 593 Equifax 552 TransUnion 550
Current Score: 746 767
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 141 of 156
guydiver
Established Contributor

@TooMuchTooSoon wrote:

So much for free enterprise.  I too suspect that many forces are at work AGAINST this site coming online; they DO have a big interest in selling their nonsense/crap scores that mean absolutely nothing.  I do wish these people luck and hope they succeed against Goliath.

Mega Dittos bro.

Message 142 of 156
android01
Valued Contributor

The website now says "Coming May 1st, 2012".  Let's hope it works this time! Smiley Surprised

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 143 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

@android01 wrote:

The website now says "Coming May 1st, 2012".  Let's hope it works this time! Smiley Surprised

I'm fresh out of enthusiasm for this website but like most, I'm hopeful.

FicoTU 780 | Credit Karma 781 | Credit Sesame 780
EQ 673 Dec2011 | Current: 695 Nov2013 | Goal: 720+
UTL: 54% Dec2011 | Current UTL: 21% | Goal UTL: 0% June2014
AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 144 of 156
marty56
Super Contributor

IMHO what we call in the software world vaporware, or if you are a gammer the DNF for the credit world.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 145 of 156
namvet
Established Contributor

This site sent me a email today suggesting i sign up with a large discount.  They say they are ready to start doing business. 

Message 146 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mycreditplan.org is LIVE

Looks like they are true to their May 1st date.  I signed up earlier today.  It looks as if they are not able to pull your FICO scores anymore.  On the site there is a MESSAGE FROM CEO that explains:

"The automatic system was ready to launch in February 2012. Unfortunately, the major credit bureaus and FICO® have countered to stop the information found on MCP from being disseminated. This system is currently suspended. They have falsely accused AAA Fair Credit Foundation of being a “credit repair” company, and have even asked AAA Fair Credit Foundation to use their “education, non-lender” credit scores. Their credit repair claim is entirely false and we refuse to engage in practices that are in anyway deceptive to our clientele. AAA Fair Credit Foundation has never engaged in credit repair and never will, and we will always try to provide accurate and timely credit information. MCP utilizes the highest level of security including encryption and elevated levels of password protection. No personal information can be seen in any online account. Additionally, no one at AAA Fair Credit Foundation / MCP will contact you to ask for your Social Security Number or any other personal information. If you elect to submit a credit report, you may delete your social security number." -http://mycreditplan.org/MessageFromCEO.aspx

So I signed up and uploaded my credit report that I got from myfico.com (as they recommended) and after about an hour I got an email stating my reports were ready.  So I logged in and was pleasantly surprised.  The ANALYZER report and the PLANNER report were very informative.  

The Anlayzer broke my report up into sections and used a grading system (A to D-) to show where I was at and what was hurting my score vs what was helping my score.  

Then to follow it up, the PLANNER report shows me a detailed plan of action of what accounts I should pay down or off and in what order I should pay them down / off and how much I should pay on each account.    

When uploading my report, it asked how much $ I have to put toward my debt, and then calculated this amount in the results.

It also lays out any accounts I should open, close, or refinance.  

Then which accounts I should use, which accounts is should make sure to keep open.

Future Dates of Importance which shows all derogatory accounts and when they will fall off my credit.

I am very impressed, and I can't wait to apply what it says, and see where my score goes.

I hope they are able to resolve that issue with pulling the 3 FICO scores / report so I don't have to do it myself.

But until they do, I am fine with uploading my own report as long as I see results in my credit score. Smiley Happy

We will see!

Message 147 of 156
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: The mycreditplan.org is LIVE

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like they are true to their May 1st date.  I signed up earlier today.  It looks as if they are not able to pull your FICO scores anymore.  On the site there is a MESSAGE FROM CEO that explains:

"The automatic system was ready to launch in February 2012. Unfortunately, the major credit bureaus and FICO® have countered to stop the information found on MCP from being disseminated. This system is currently suspended. They have falsely accused AAA Fair Credit Foundation of being a “credit repair” company, and have even asked AAA Fair Credit Foundation to use their “education, non-lender” credit scores. Their credit repair claim is entirely false and we refuse to engage in practices that are in anyway deceptive to our clientele. AAA Fair Credit Foundation has never engaged in credit repair and never will, and we will always try to provide accurate and timely credit information. MCP utilizes the highest level of security including encryption and elevated levels of password protection. No personal information can be seen in any online account. Additionally, no one at AAA Fair Credit Foundation / MCP will contact you to ask for your Social Security Number or any other personal information. If you elect to submit a credit report, you may delete your social security number." -http://mycreditplan.org/MessageFromCEO.aspx

So I signed up and uploaded my credit report that I got from myfico.com (as they recommended) and after about an hour I got an email stating my reports were ready.  So I logged in and was pleasantly surprised.  The ANALYZER report and the PLANNER report were very informative.  

The Anlayzer broke my report up into sections and used a grading system (A to D-) to show where I was at and what was hurting my score vs what was helping my score.  

Then to follow it up, the PLANNER report shows me a detailed plan of action of what accounts I should pay down or off and in what order I should pay them down / off and how much I should pay on each account.    

When uploading my report, it asked how much $ I have to put toward my debt, and then calculated this amount in the results.

It also lays out any accounts I should open, close, or refinance.  

Then which accounts I should use, which accounts is should make sure to keep open.

Future Dates of Importance which shows all derogatory accounts and when they will fall off my credit.

I am very impressed, and I can't wait to apply what it says, and see where my score goes.

I hope they are able to resolve that issue with pulling the 3 FICO scores / report so I don't have to do it myself.

But until they do, I am fine with uploading my own report as long as I see results in my credit score. Smiley Happy

We will see!

I may be missing something here, but what's the point if we can't get our FICO from there? And WE have to give THEM our info?!

All of the excitement was about being able to get our EX CR. If they can't do that, then I don't see what the point of it is.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 148 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simple, I need to improve my credit score and want to know what I can do improve it. It's not just about knowing my ex fico score, it's about getting those scores up so I can get financed for the home my wife has her eye on. Smiley Happy yes it would be great to get all 3 true fico scores on top of the plan of action , like they originally tried to do, but I'm excited to see what my score does when I put this plan into action. If you are already a credit expert and have a 770 + score , then sure I could see your point. But I am no expert nor do I have a prime score. So it's worth the small investment to give it a try.
Message 149 of 156
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:
I may be missing something here, but what's the point if we can't get our FICO from there? And WE have to give THEM our info?!

All of the excitement was about being able to get our EX CR. If they can't do that, then I don't see what the point of it is.

Opportunity cost.  If I didn't have an interest in the topic, I'd simply pay for a service to do the legwork for me.  From a purely financial perspective the time I've spent on this forum learning about various FICO and credit topics is a massive loss compared to just signing up for this service... by thousands of dollars assuming fully billable time.

That said, I have a lot of dead time in my life these days and there's a lot worse ways to be spending it than educating myself on this forum.  I won't be signing up for the service though as what I *really* wanted was the FICO '04 scores, the reports were somewhat secondary as I can get 90-100% of the data elsewhere... and I probably know on the order of 90% of what they offer now.  I also know that FICO isn't an exact science, and is a fuzzy algorithm to begin with anyway.  Go go buckets!

        
Message 150 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.