Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: New Credit Score Website

This thread has increased in length over time and i doubt many people have read the entire thing.  I  was able to use the fully functional website in BETA test mode, probably by luck since I recieved a free tri-pull report - the type you may see from mortgage lenders.  The tools avaible through the "planner" etc. are things you most likely won't see anywhere, especially using real FICO scores.  There was a lot of thought put into this, and when they finally get the whole thing together, it will be a major step in the right direction for us consumers.  No one offers what they do - including EX FICO and the most widely used version of TU (TU04).  Since they are a direct threat to all of the companies making countless millions of dollars on FAKOS, and Fair Isaac itself through MyFico (no malice intended),  who can't provide EX scores, I believe there are a LOT of powerful forces aligned againt them.  i really hope it works out in any number of ways.    

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 81 of 156
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@android01 wrote:

This thread has increased in length over time and i doubt many people have read the entire thing.  I  was able to use the fully functional website in BETA test mode, probably by luck since I recieved a free tri-pull report - the type you may see from mortgage lenders.  The tools avaible through the "planner" etc. are things you most likely won't see anywhere, especially using real FICO scores.  There was a lot of thought put into this, and when they finally get the whole thing together, it will be a major step in the right direction for us consumers.  No one offers what they do - including EX FICO and the most widely used version of TU (TU04).  Since they are a direct threat to all of the companies making countless millions of dollars on FAKOS, and Fair Isaac itself through MyFico (no malice intended),  who can't provide EX scores, I believe there are a LOT of powerful forces aligned againt them.  i really hope it works out in any number of ways.    

I read through this whole thread (what can I say, I'm an official FICO geek Smiley Very Happy), and while it seems like a step in the right direction, there are a bunch of things that still need to be worked out including someway to contact the site owners (shady) and the pricing model. I am in agreement with the "down with FAKO!" sentiment, so am hoping to see other sites like this, once its confirmed to be legit/safe. 

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 82 of 156
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

+1

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 83 of 156
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I agree it would be great if this site/company could get their act together and provide some credability. They *really* need to have contact info on the site -- both phone number and email/online chat, and a physical address. And their pricing structure really needs to be simplified and explained better.

i would *love * to be able to get my EX FICO and I don't plan on moving to PA anytime soon. Smiley Surprised So this would be a great option. I really think that we, as consumers, should have the right to our EX FICO, just like we do EQ and TU.

That said, it really is too bad it can't be offered here, since at least this is a trustworthy site. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 84 of 156
dharalex
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Hrm, I just tried to register and was unable to.  FWIW I think it's well worth the money.

There are some idiosyncracies on their signup page which are baffling for a live site:

- If you click same as shipping address, it clears your password selection

- It gives password requirements, but does not accept a password of the length specified without adding another 6 characters to their minimum.

- If you unclick the same as shipping address button, be prepared to have your shipping address, and your password wiped, but not the name on the shipping address.

- Clicking on Submit, did nothing but clear the password information.

- Why was there a shipping address button in the first place?  Given it was right under the credit card information, I presume that it was supposed to be Billing Address for a checkbox name.

There is no charge on the credit card I was attempting to use as of yet so I don't think my requests hit their payment system... nor did I get an email of any sort.  A part of these might just be the fact I'm running Chrome on a Mac, I may try from work tomorrow... or stop being lazy and open up my work laptop with IE and give that a shot.  On a small bonus note, they have a 12 month payment plan that I can just drop as auto-pay on my toy Orchard card and then just leave that on the shelf as I need to run my life through a different card for a while... assuming I can get registered and signed up in the first place.

I tried it today, and the exact things happened me on my iPad. I think it's worth a shot. Right now, I purchase EQ and TU every month from myFICO. I also have Discover card's credit tracker to monitor my EX report which is $9.99/mo. Money wise, the track, analyze, And planner model is definitely worth it to me. They need to work out the registration bugs....

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 85 of 156
dharalex
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dharalex wrote:

Looks like it COULD be a good thing. But I won't sign up for anything without contact information....

Registrant:
Credit Score Plus

1497 N 125 E
Layton, Utah 84041
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MYCREDITPLAN.ORG
Created on: 29-Aug-11
Expires on: 29-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 29-Aug-11

Administrative Contact:
Edited

Credit Score Plus
1497 N 125 E
Layton, Utah 84041
United States
+1.8012437800

Technical Contact:
Edited

Credit Score Plus
1497 N 125 E
Layton, Utah 84041
United States
+1.8012437800

Domain servers in listed order:
NS35.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS36.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Thanks, this is great! The only problem is that the phone number goes straight to voice mail. I called all day! But to be fair, I haven't left a message yet. I'm very interested, and I almost signed up, but it still isn't working....the saga continues....

Message 86 of 156
guydiver
Established Contributor

If this thing works I'm in for sure......waiting is the hardest part.

Message 87 of 156
dharalex
Established Contributor

I just started a new thread since this one is so massive, but I spoke to someone from that site, and they are going live next week. More explanation is in the new thread.

Message 88 of 156
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

mycreditplan.jpg

Ok so I decided to make an assumption... IF tracker pulls all 3 FICO scores then this would be considered  "1 credit pull."  Then "12 credit pulls" would pull all 3 FICO scores 12 different times. 

With pricing:  $24.95 per month or 12 months for $249.95 (only 10 payments) this is pretty reasonable. 

$274.90 for 12 Credit pulls w/ 3 FICOs = $274.90 for 36 pulls or $7.64 per FICO score / $22.92 for a tri-merge report.

This isn't exactly explained but if this is the case, then this is very well priced!

Message 89 of 156
dharalex
Established Contributor

I think we will know soon enough. If they beta tested, I'm sure they would have gotten feedback about exorbitant fees. Btw jagerbombs made me swear off alcohol from Jan 2, 2011 to April! Lol

Message 90 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.