Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Merges Fourth Credit Union

tag
washpadude
Regular Contributor

PenFed Merges Fourth Credit Union

"The $20.1 billion PenFed Credit Union announced Monday its fourth merger of the year after members of the $38.5 million High Plains Federal Credit Union of Clovis, N.M. voted to merge last week with the Alexandria, Va.-based cooperative."

http://www.cutimes.com/2016/09/19/penfed-merges-fourth-credit-union?&slreturn=1474297541
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Merges Fourth Credit Union

@washpadude wrote:
"The $20.1 billion PenFed Credit Union announced Monday its fourth merger of the year after members of the $38.5 million High Plains Federal Credit Union of Clovis, N.M. voted to merge last week with the Alexandria, Va.-based cooperative."

http://www.cutimes.com/2016/09/19/penfed-merges-fourth-credit-union?&slreturn=1474297541

I was just coming to talk about this.  Penfed seems to be on a bit of a shopping spree. One might even call it an...app spree. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 6
washpadude
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just coming to talk about this.  Penfed seems to be on a bit of a shopping spree. One might even call it an...app spree. Smiley Wink

Ha, I like it. PenFed app spree!

BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 3 of 6
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

They should worry about too many accounts or they may not be able to apply for Chase
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or being thought of as an Egyptian. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish PenFed would merge with a CU that has awesome web developers Smiley Happy

I love PenFed but their web portal could use some love. I'm not completely confident in using mobile banking apps so I still use a web browser for my online banking.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.