Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Record Changes in Credit Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Public Record Changes in Credit Reports

My lien has no birth date but it DOES have the last 4 of my social correctly.  Wonder if that means it is incorrect reporting or not per this statute.

Message 41 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

Come July 1st, do we need to call to see if ours qualifies to be removed or does anybody know? Is it automatic?

Message 42 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's supposed to be automatic. Based on my little id fraud issue TU and Exp are very friendly and wil do it promptly but Equifax will stall til the last moment. 

Message 43 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is an unpaid deficiency judgment.  I was unaware of it until it showed up on my credit.  The bank told me it would be a deed in lieu of foreclosure, but then sued me, I defaulted and they filed a judgment. 

Message 44 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It is an unpaid deficiency judgment.  I was unaware of it until it showed up on my credit.  The bank told me it would be a deed in lieu of foreclosure, but then sued me, I defaulted and they filed a judgment. 

It to shall go away if no full ssn or dob. How long ago did they get the judgment?  I have seen very few judgments fo dil who was the bank?     

Message 45 of 262
rsl1313
New Contributor

Hi FireMedic1,

I am eagerly anticipating July 1 too. I have a BK that was filed 12/12, discharged 3/13, primarily from federal tax debt. I am curious how you ha

been able to get your scores up there so quickly. I have been struggling to get mine over 700. I have been playing the 3 card low utilization game, and all accounts

are pristine since my BK. Granted, I didn't try and get credit at all for these first year after BK. My scores go up very minimally when I have 2 cards reporting 0% and one card reporting less than 5%. TU doesn't seem to go up at all, Ex and EQ very minimally like I said. It's frustrating! Thanks for the inspiration and great job!

Message 46 of 262
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I didnt have any CC's in my BK. Perfect auto payments with Cap1 for >3yrs. They started the CC build. 2001 I paid off all CC's with a settlement check from a back inury from workmans comp and closed them all. Cash only. Think it was around 19k. My dumb days. I always had car loans forever. Even to this day a couple cards still are on my CRA files as closed. One 20 yrs ago.

So BK was basically for a tax garmishment warning letter. And since I am close to retirement. Didnt want my present paychecks and in a few years my retirement check garnised. So really after BK I started over with no CC's showing, just that 20 yr old one, tax lien released. A few car loans, 1 30 day late 4 yrs ago. Now hoping 7/1/17 Equisux  Smiley Mad will remove my lien finally like the others did last year.

Message 47 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i tell if the information on my civil judgement is inaccurate or incomplete?  Thanks!

Message 48 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get a copy of the judgement from the county courthouse where it was recorded.  To stay on needs 1) name 2) address 3) FULL social security number or birthdate

Message 49 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 50 of 262
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.