Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Record Changes in Credit Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Public Record Changes in Credit Reports

Usually the credit report will give you the book and page and type ie general, lien book so forth.  Some times if you an account with either title searcher or crs once you have the book and page ypu can pull them up.  The cost is dependent onthe membership level.   We have memberships in both and can get some info free but some types cost up $2 page. 

Message 101 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 AM Central Time on the 10th Experian  updated...still reporting my two state tax liens and one judgement.

Message 102 of 262
sjt
Senior Contributor

I believe the deletions begin on the 10th.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 103 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol, my county civil court records access page has been "down for maintenance" all weekend. I can just imagine them madly scrambling to update all those judgments so nobody gets a deletion. 😏
Message 104 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After the 9th seems to be the new date.  I think alot of people got them removed in the past 6 or so months.  it is not a law it was a court settlement. 

That may explain why I don't see it on EQ (or EX - I can't keep it straight, I know it still appears on TU and one of the other two as of yesterday Smiley Tongue ) nowadays. It may have been removed from that report sometime earlier this year and I just didn't notice it until recently.

Message 105 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CrankyDave wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure how to check to see if the SSN, Name, Birthday, etc. are correctly reported. Don't even know where to look. I did pull some paper work from each of the courts, although I'm not seeing anything but the case numbers and my name. So either I'm not pulling the entire correct info or I'm just not seeing what everyone is speaking of. 

The case number will be listed for each item in the Public Records section of your credit report. You can take those numbers to your county recorder's office and ask for a printout of the lien/judgment filings. Mine charges 15 cents per page, so you might want to bring some change. I did this myself last week to verify if mine was missing the required info. It was, but it hasn't been removed yet.

If you don't need paper copies, you can check online (as I did), which of course assumes that your local jurisdiction has an online database of public-record case information (and if they don't, they need to get with the times! Smiley Tongue ).

Message 106 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

My question on this is, it says it has to match 3 of the 4, is this mean the last 4 of the social is sufficient? or does it need to be the complete SS#?

I just pulled my tax lien from  PR and it has my name, address, last 4 of my social no DOB

Message 107 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

My tax lien was removed from equifax, I checked via Credit Karma this morning... Experian is still reporting, via Credit.com...
Message 108 of 262
drmceo
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My tax lien was removed from equifax, I checked via Credit Karma this morning... Experian is still reporting, via Credit.com...

What was the score difference and how old was the tax lien?

Message 109 of 262
Anonymous
Not applicable

37 points.... 713 to 750 now.... checked scores on CCT on the 1 dollar trial. MyFICO haven't updated yet..
Message 110 of 262
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.