Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quizzle is shutting down

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Quizzle is shutting down

Seems like Quizzle is shutting down this month and referring folks to Bankrate for FAKO scores/Credit Report... Saw this in the page header when I logged in recently after an email notification. 

Attention: Quizzle will be shutting down on November 16th. To receive your credit report and credit insights, create a free account with Bankrate.

Can't say i'm surprised.. theres a lot of better products.. Though I was particularly fond of the timeline...
-J

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

Re: Quizzle is shutting down

Another one bites the dust. Next up Credit Sesame? Likely survivers Credit Karma & Credt.com?

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 2 of 6
EW800
Valued Contributor

If I had to guess the next casualty it would Credit Sesame as well.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Certainly I hope Karma and Credit.com are the survivors.  Karma (TU/EQ) plus Credit.com (EX) pair nicely together, giving you Vantage for all three bureaus.  Credit.com gives a nice dashboard that (unlike Karma) gives an accurate reading of age-related factors like AAoA.

I stopped using Quizzle and Sesame 1-2 years ago.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This explains why I stopped receiving all of those mortgage emails from Quicken Loan. I usually only signed in every few months since the site didn't update that often when I first joined. Every five to six months? Then it was a bit more frequent, but there were other sites that were updated on a regular bases. I haven't digned up for the Bankrate. Probably will.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Certainly I hope Karma and Credit.com are the survivors.  Karma (TU/EQ) plus Credit.com (EX) pair nicely together, giving you Vantage for all three bureaus.  Credit.com gives a nice dashboard that (unlike Karma) gives an accurate reading of age-related factors like AAoA.

I stopped using Quizzle and Sesame 1-2 years ago.

What’s the point of getting Vantage for Experian when Experian gives you your FICO and report for free monthly with their app? I haven’t checked credit.com once since getting that perk. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.