Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectrum Threatens to Ruin Credit Unless Customer Returns

tag
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: Spectrum Threatens to Ruin Credit Unless Customer Returns

Mods: I'm sorry for violating a TOS rule, but I honestly did NOT know or even suspect that mentioning a body part was a TOS violation. On other boards, which are also geared to an adult population, we're free to say any body part we want, as well as words like, well, if I say it, it'll get cut! But it's a slang term for excrement. So now that I know, I'll be more careful in the future. Thanks.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 11 of 15
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

@SoCalGardener , the is a zoning prohibition on any dish on the roof. Thanks for the suggestion.  Many friends have cut the cord due to service issues from various providers in our area. They use phones or cellular tablets to get avoid the provider issues. Some put an antenna on the roof, too. I laughed when I read your comment about service issues when it rains. That's one too. A light rain and we go out for a few. Well, it's only tv. 

Apologies for getting you tangled up by quoting my post. I was unaware of the violation too. Now I know. Sorry.

Message 12 of 15
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@Save-n-Invest wrote:

@SoCalGardener , the is a zoning prohibition on any dish on the roof. Thanks for the suggestion.  Many friends have cut the cord due to service issues from various providers in our area. They use phones or cellular tablets to get avoid the provider issues. Some put an antenna on the roof, too. I laughed when I read your comment about service issues when it rains. That's one too. A light rain and we go out for a few. Well, it's only tv. 

Apologies for getting you tangled up by quoting my post. I was unaware of the violation too. Now I know. Sorry.

What about putting the dish on the side of the house? If the back wall (unseen from the street) offers a clear view of the southern sky, it should work.

Don't worry about the reprimand. I'm sorry we both broke a rule, but it's such a weird rule for the population most likely to use this forum, I couldn't imagine that it *was* a rule! I mean, shoot, I taught my daughter the anatomically correct names for various body parts when she was two, and told her there's nothing to be ashamed of when using correct names. Oh well...

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 13 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

For those who may have questions on specifics about the myFICO Forums TOS, which is not like any other site, or may think there is some unusualness of enforcing the TOS, below is the link for your reference and to ensure posts remain within the User Guidelines. 

For those who have had their comments edited by a Moderator, reference the following, specifically bullet point #5.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/myFICO-Forums-Terms-of-Service/m-p/4

Now, having clarified the above, please stay on topic.  Thank you.

Message 14 of 15
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

@SoCalGardener , no dishes at all. They do routine property inspections walking around the exterior. I don't want anything that will encourage the inspector to look deeper. I try to have things as they should be. Makes my life easier. I appreciate the suggestion. Thanks.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.