Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Stonegate to Issue Mastercards For Use In Cuba

Isn't td inq sensitive?
Message 11 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I didn't know it was backed by TD? I know the new Ally card is but this app didn't redirect me. It just said a rep would contact me after I hit submit.
Message 12 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sorry B, totally posting on my phone thinking of Ally!
You see the inq?
Still no word?
Message 13 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Nothing yet. I'll try calling today.
Message 14 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They sent me an email. It looks like they're overwhelmed:

Thank you for applying for a Stonegate Bank MasterCard credit card! Due to our product launch and the high initial demand for our credit cards, applications will initially take three to four weeks to process. Once your application has been processed you will receive a letter notifying you of our actions and the next steps. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to send us an email at stonegatecardservices@stonegatebank.com, or you may also contact any of our branch offices to speak with a representative. Please include your name and phone number in your emails, but do not send any personal or confidential information through this email as it is not encrypted or secured.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you requested a limited edition Cuban Artwork Commemorative Card and applied for a Stonegate Bank Platinum MasterCard, you are not eligible to receive the limited edition card. If your application is approved, you will receive our standard Platinum card design. Only cardholders who have applied for the Stonegate Bank World and World Elite credit cards are eligible to receive the limited edition card.

If you indicated that you would like your credit card to be activated for use in Cuba, you must complete our Personal Compliance Certification Form, found in the “Traveling to Cuba” section on our website at https://www.stonegatebank.com/credit_cards.htm. If you specified additional authorized users on your application, each user must complete a Personal Compliance Certification Form. These forms may be returned to any Stonegate Bank branch location, mailed to: Stonegate Bank, ATTN: Cuba Banking Manager, 3021 Airport Pulling Road, Naples, FL 34105, or faxed to (239)449-4383.

We appreciate your patience and we look forward to serving you!
Message 15 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Didn't know much about them until a day or so ago. Saw another thread on Stonegate. Interesting.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The card is supposedly a "true" chip and PIN card too like Diners Club/First Tech/UNFCU, but that'll still need to be confirmed by someone. Weirdly a lot of places seem to be not bothering with PIN for small amounts at all now so that might be a while.

Message 17 of 19
BNA111
Valued Member

I just applied for the Stonegate platinum version and also received the "Thank You" notice upon submitting my application. It says it will take about 7-12 business days to review my application. Hopefully the card just comes in the mail. *Wishful thinking! 

Message 18 of 19
BNA111
Valued Member

I too received the same response after submitting my app. I hope they at least consider my application since I have a nordstrom card and TD Bank issues it. *fingers crossed!*

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.