Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony and the hurricanes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony and the hurricanes

Just got this email today hoping it may help some of the members here.

We hope that you, your family and friends are safe following the destruction caused by the recent hurricanes. We recognize the impact of natural disasters can be stressful. At Synchrony, we want you to know that we want to do what we can to assist you during this time of recovery: • For those in the heavily impacted areas of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma, we are waiving certain fees and charges. If you have more than one card with Synchrony, we will waive fees across all of your cards. • We can work with you to evaluate increases in credit limits on your cards to help with additional, necessary purchases. Our priority is to help you today and every day, especially during this challenging time.

If you have any questions about your account, including concerns about making a payment, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can find our contact information on our website.

Sincerely, Tom Quindlen
EVP & CEO, Retail Card
Synchrony Financial
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lllollolll
Valued Member

Re: Synchrony and the hurricanes

I got the same email as well as a new one today.

I called my Texaco card about this and was adviced the reviews will involve HP's and there are no differences in the decision making process.

June 2013 EQ-Trash / TU-Trash / EX-Trash
Dec 2016 EQ-Better / TU-Better / EX-Better

Fingerhut / Barclay's MC / Walmart / Credit One / Surge / Verve / Amazon / Cap1 / Texaco / 1st Premier / Total / 1st Access $300 / Target / Victoria Secrets
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.