The USAA Car Buying Service is ending Sept. 30, 2020

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

The USAA Car Buying Service is ending Sept. 30, 2020

Just a FYI

The Car Buying Service is ending.

Here's what you need to know.

Why is USAA making these changes?

We made this decision as part of an effort to simplify and streamline our business, focus on our core products and services, and deliver on our mission to facilitate the financial security of our members.

What This Means for You
  • Through midnight CT on Sept. 30, 2020: You’ll have access to all Car Buying Service features and benefits through usaa.com and the USAA mobile app.

• On or after Oct. 1, 2020: You won’t be able to search or submit leads for vehicles or create new Bonus Cash Offers or True Cash Offers.

• If you were in the process of using Car Buying Service features or benefits prior to Oct. 1, 2020: see the FAQs below for more details.

You can read more here:

https://www.usaa.com/my/car-buying-selling

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The USAA Car Buying Service is ending Sept. 30, 2020

That's a shame.  We just used it to buy our 2020 Ram, and it saved us close to an additional $1,500 on top of the dealership's best offer.  Sad news for USAA customers.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: The USAA Car Buying Service is ending Sept. 30, 2020

Very unfortunate. I used the service in 2019 to search/get a great deal on a vehicle when mine started showing signs of imminent expensive repairs being necessary.

4/18/16 Starting VS3 Scores: EX: 494, EQ: 531, TU: 495
Current FICO8 Scores: EX: 709, EQ: 706, TU: 727
FICO9 EX: 730

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.