Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Apple Card is now available to everyone in the US

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Unveils new Apple Card

number for the BECU creditcard customer service?

Message 161 of 192
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@firefox100 wrote:

number for the BECU creditcard customer service?

@firefox100  (800) 449-7728

If you have other questions about BECU, we'll need to start a separate thread. This one is a bit crowded with a different topic. 

Message 162 of 192
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

We are all passionate about credit and credit cards we spend time on Fico credit board talking about credit and all things to do with credit. I don't like false advertising ther rule about false advertising. When Apple announce this card back in March they said the interest rate would be lowest among all the credit cards on market, 13.5 24 percent depending on your credit standing. With credit scores around 800 and no lates and no marks on credit reports, then I should got an interest rate at lower end. Ther are other credit companys out that give pre approval with a hard pull such as Capital One. I can talk about the credit card that apple is putting out. Just my opinion about the apple card.

You keep asking Apple out on a date but clearly they are not in to you. Earlier in the thread you expressed interest in a card with 0% rate and no balance transfer fees. Might I suggest BECU.

They have two cards. Both 0% for 12 months and no balance transfer fees. One has 1.5% cash back and the other has 9% on going APR.

Love these lines from movies Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 163 of 192
firefox100
Valued Contributor

intrest rate. She said I would get call from VP of operations I said this false adverising, you adverise rate from 13.2 to 24 percent. Who is getting thithis rate. If some one with credit report like I have can't get low rate who is. Thay are not using Fico score model By way it has been quite on board would like thto her from others on cl and terms.

Message 164 of 192
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to agree with some posters here. I was approved for a 6.5k line with 23.99 interest and my TransUnion did not ding for about 6-10 hours later than normal. Actually I recall I applied and had the card, went to the mall and that evening I was notified that Goldman had pulled my TransUnion lol.

It’s as if they are leaving the doors open to recision? We’ll see!
Message 165 of 192
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Goldman Sachs - Apple Card Lender DPs

• Goldman, which is in charge of deciding who gets the Apple Card, is accepting some applications from users with less-than-stellar credit scores, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
  • Apple wanted its bank partner to create a technology platform to approve as many of its 100 million-plus iPhone users in the U.S. as possible, within the bounds of regulations and responsible lending, according to the people.
  • “I was absolutely shocked I got it,” said one early user with a FICO score of 620.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/09/goldman-sachs-is-dipping-into-subprime-lending-with-apple-card.html

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 166 of 192
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goldman Sachs - Apple Card Lender DPs

Found this article today. I own nothing Apple and never will.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/13/apple-card-promotes-iphone-steers-users-from-android.html

Message 167 of 192
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Hi zo subprime but some with fico score over 800 and vever late can't get ther best rate. and thay don't have recon line or any way to change your rate.

Message 168 of 192
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Found this article today. I own nothing Apple and never will.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/13/apple-card-promotes-iphone-steers-users-from-android.html

Thanks for posting this information 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 169 of 192
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Why I am not happy with Gs and Apple card, Thay are going after subprime customers with High inintrest rate and some who has supper score and no lates can not get low rate and high cl over 10K. I do think thay are looking more then just score and payment history. For example I don't have Amex or chase accounts on my credit report because over 20 years ago I went bad with both Amex and Chase once you burn tthes companys you can't go back. Second my average age of accounts is about 7 years with oldest account over 20 years. Gs may be able to figure out by looking at my cr that something may be up such as rebuild, Some one who 64 years of age and does not have Amex or chase card what is up this person. If you look at my cr you say what great credit report with score over 800 should get rate rate and CL, Even with laws on books how long things can stay on credit report a good AI can work around that and will not give you the best rate and high credit line.

Message 170 of 192
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.