cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Apple Card is now available to everyone in the US

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple cards terms are out...What is your income?

@firefox100 wrote:

What is your income?

Message 191 of 192
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Unveils new Apple Card

@gdale6 wrote:
  • The launch follows a “preview” earlier this month that allowed only limited customers to apply.
  • The company also announced it was extending the card’s 3% “Daily Cash” policy to more merchants and apps, including Uber and Uber Eats.
  • IPhone users can now apply for the card through the Wallet app “in minutes” and “start using it right away with Apple Pay in stores, in apps and on websites” if they are approved, according to the blog post.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/20/apple-card-is-now-available-to-everyone-in-the-us.html

@gdale6 wrote:
  • IPhone users can now apply for the card through the Wallet app “in minutes” and “start using it right away with Apple Pay in stores, in apps and on websites” if they are approved, according to the blog post.

Be interesting to see exactly how many merchants will accept Apple pay. At a certain retail store, I kept hearing question about Apple Pay acceptance and how it's processed. their system is obviously so outdated that they don't have it yet. But I just though it weird that all of a sudden it's a thing, same with Amazon Pay. My first thought was, "where do you people think you are". So my guess is that they must have been out of towners.

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So any good reports regarding approvals on this card? Most of the topics in the Approval/App section seem to be from people who are denied or unhappy with the CL or APR. 

Is the low number of approval threads due to it being invite only? I only received an invite once I updated my iphone.

There are a ton of apple approvals it's been quite the buzz. And now that is  public I suspect we will more and more😊

Yeah, I finally saw them. I hadn't visted that thread in a while. Smiley Very Happy

Message 192 of 192
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.