cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo American Express Card???

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo American Express Card???

They are at least heading in the right direction to improve their offerings! Hopefully I can be part of the rest pilot program, though I doubt it. Wells Fargo is also pilot testing some new visa signature cards.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 13
HiLine
Blogger

@enharu wrote:
They are at least heading in the right direction to improve their offerings! Hopefully I can be part of the rest pilot program, though I doubt it. Wells Fargo is also pilot testing some new visa signature cards.

Wells Fargo is the last major bank that hasn't become a big player in the rewards credit card market. Hopefully we'll see real competition from them soon. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

If it weren't for the fact that credit cards defaults are at one of the lowest historic rates, my guess is that Wells Fargo wouldn't be bothered to improve their credit card offerings at all. As a bank they are very conservative and seem to be a lot more into secured debt, such as mortgages, as compared to unsecured debt in general.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.