Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What State has the most debt?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What State has the most debt?

I think jobs and level of education play a factor.   It just like crime. My county has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation and makes Mayberry look like crime capital of the world however the adjoining county is the opposite. In the adjoining county over 30% of the people's income is from jobs like gambling, prostitution, drug dealer, drug runner, loan shark so forth. They teach how to commit crime 101 in the schools over there. 

Message 11 of 13
BM3
Regular Contributor

Minnesota is so white a woman working with allocating imigrating blacks says they specifically send to her town in NE Mn because there are none. When I moved to FL, I saw blatant disregard for one's future across all races. But blacks got so screwed by the lack of proper education that it was, in a word, bizzare.

Message 12 of 13
silvius
New Contributor

Not at all surprised to see Texas as a debt-laden state.  Dallas and Houston especially seem to love the 'I'll pretend I'm rich' attitude.  Bankruptcies are pretty commmon there.

January 2023: 850 (Equifax FICO 9)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.