cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Account over 60 days, but I can't find it.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 Account over 60 days, but I can't find it.

On my power report (Equifax). "Understanding my Score" states that I have 1 account with a 60+ days past due delinquency.  But when I check the actual acounts, one claims my worst delinquency is 30 days, the other says I'm clean. I don't show any accounts claiming I made a payment over 30 days past due, let alone 60. 

Other than two 30 day missed payments, this would be the only blemish in 9 years; I would love to get rid it.  I don't know where to begin to dispute this, since I can't find the claim to dispute!

Any suggestions of how to track this puppy down would be most appreciated :/

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 Account over 60 days, but I can't find it.

Just to clarify:

The Accounts page lists 2 accounts that have Paid Late flags, the details of such are as follows:

Acc 1:

Seven year payment history 

30 days late 0 times

60 days late 0 times

90+ days late 0 times

Worst Delinquency

None Reported

Account 1, I don't even remeber having, but I called them, its real.  It hasn't been used, according to this, for almost 6 years. I would place it at 8 years.

Acc 2:

Seven year payment history

30 days late 2 times (Nov 2008, Apr 2008)

60 days late 0 times

90+ days late 0 times

Recent payment history 

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK30 Days LateOKOKOKOKOK30 Days LateOKOKOK

Legend: Current paid Currently paid as agreed   30 days late 30 days late

Worst Delinquency

30 days past due

And that is the entire history of Account 2 less 1 month, so it isn't that one.

I'm guessing the error exists in Account 1, but it isn't explicitly stated where I can point at it and say "That's wrong, fix it"

Message 2 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Hello efos, and welcome to the forums. Please read Credit Scoring 101, if you haven't already.

Are these the only two accounts that you have on your CR?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, and thanks for that link.

No, I've got some car loans and another ancient credit card on there, but they aren't flagged as having missed payments.  The 7 year histories and worst discrepencies all look like Account 1.

Message 4 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Have you pulled your full reports from annualcreditreport.com? i would do that, if I were you. This will show the history and you will be able to pinpoint where the baddie is.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have apparently already pulled my Equifax and Experian report for the year (7 months ago); but my TN does not show anything.  I would have thought I'd saved them, but I can't find 'em.

I guess I wasn't sure if my equifax report would say anything more than my score power report said about it.  I guess I'll come off of the $10 or whatever they want for it. 

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.