cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Year after deciding its time to fix my credit.

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: 1 Year after deciding its time to fix my credit.

@Anonymous wrote:
2nd question re not paying myFICO membership...

Do we still get online access to reports we’ve already paid for?

No. So if you're considering cancelling, you should download whatever reports you feel you want to keep.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i love this site i seriously started to fix my and my wifes credit last august '17 my middle score was 530 my wifes was 580 today  my middle score is 680 my wifes is 725 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can  get basic free infomation and FACO not fico scores from ck monthly.  It really depends on how agressive you are being.  If you working hard CCT or myfico paid subscription work well as you get the scores and reports.    If you just waiting to pay down on accounts and or items to drop free CK works fines.  Just recall CK scores are not used by many folks.  

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditscorecard.com is sponsored by Discover and provides your free FICO 8 score (Experian).  If you have any cards, they may provide you a score too (AMEX for EX, DISC has TU even though for non customers they provide EX).  Not sure how to get free EQ.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.