Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1099-C Amount Different than on Report. TU Dispute: OC changed balance to ZERO

tag
HeatherButtons
Established Member

Re: TransUnion Dispute: OC changed balance to ZERO

Thank you!

Okay.  So I did submit disputes with each CRA.  TU was the first to update and really fast.  

After this credit score update, when will the Credit Report reflect the same as TU did?  Showing the balance now is ZERO?

Message 11 of 12
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Re: TransUnion Dispute: OC changed balance to ZERO

The CRA's don't work in unison in regards to reporting. That could work against you as well if they did I suppose. EQ seems the least likely to delete items but strangely enough they removed the BK7 from my report while TU and EX wouldn't budge

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $38,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000 /

SOCKDRAWERED FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ WELLS FARGO ACTIVE CASH $8200/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.