Did you mean: 

2 out of 3 Credit Bureaus have not removed paid collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 out of 3 Credit Bureaus have not removed paid collections

Hi all

I am in need of advice. 

I have been actively working on my credit, paying down CC- finally at AZERO!!! I also paid of 8 medical collections. The collection agency has sent the enter to the Credit Bureaus to remove these paid collections over 45 days ago. Experian removed them and my FICO jumped up to 720. But they are still listed on Equifax and Transunion. What can I do to get the other 2 CB to update.

My other Mortgage scores are 624 and 593

Thanks for you help in advance. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 out of 3 Credit Bureaus have not removed paid collections

I would first contact the CA involved to inform them that the deletion has not happened.

Message 2 of 3
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

Re: 2 out of 3 Credit Bureaus have not removed paid collections

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all

I am in need of advice. 

I have been actively working on my credit, paying down CC- finally at AZERO!!! I also paid of 8 medical collections. The collection agency has sent the enter to the Credit Bureaus to remove these paid collections over 45 days ago. Experian removed them and my FICO jumped up to 720. But they are still listed on Equifax and Transunion. What can I do to get the other 2 CB to update.

My other Mortgage scores are 624 and 593

Thanks for you help in advance. 

Definitely would notified the CA and ask them to issue(re-issue) the removal status to Equifax and Transunion. It's a possibility they only did Experian.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.