Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day late Dispute

tag
senseidab
New Contributor

30 day late Dispute

I have recent 30 day late....the creditor agrees it was reported in error. I have a current dispute pending.....when deleted approx how many points will i gain? any help would be good help...Thank you
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The credit system operated largely on inertia...if you ha...

The credit system operated largely on inertia...if you have an extensive credit history (good or bad), adding one more moderate-intensity item like a 30-day late, or removing it, isn't going to have a dramatic effect. Now if you don't have much history and your FICO tanked 54 points when the 30-day went on there, it's logical to figure it will bounce back substantially when the reference is deleted.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on your score a recent 30 day late can knock up...

senseidab wrote:
 I have recent 30 day late....the creditor agrees it was reported in error. I have a current dispute pending.....when deleted approx how many points will i gain? any help would be good help...Thank you

Depending on your score a recent 30 day late can knock up to 100 points off the score.  Once it is removed, you should recover in full.  I does depend on how old it is and your personal credit profile.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.