Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 point jump in a week!

tag
jru577
New Contributor

30 point jump in a week!

YAY! I'm totally new to this credit repair fico junk. But so far you people have been more helpful than any other internet page about credit! Here's my background....

Last friday i checked all three of myfico scores for the first time(after being tricked by a FAKO site!). I was distraught to find that they were: EXP 633, EQ 617, and TU 580. 580?! I had very little frame of reference as to if these were good or bad, but 580 definitely seemed way lower than 633. So I checked the report and consulted with you fine people, and found that I could put in at least TWO valid disputes about info on the TU. One ridiculous bankruptcy thing from a Sallie mae student loan and one "past due, charge off" that was on my dead father's old discover cards...on which i was an authorized user a few years ago. (incidentally, it was for $5....that's right...FIVE dollars)

WELL......I've been dying to check things out, so I finally bought an updated TU score today and yippee!!! I've already jumped up to 610!

Thanks for all your help and I hope to be a regular here!!!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 30 point jump in a week!

very nice!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I am happy for you.

A very big congratulations and you are well on your way!  Keep it up!
Message 3 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Keep up the good work  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 6
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.