Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Deletes from TU!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4 Deletes from TU!!!!

Don't know what happened here!!  Must have been to excited.  Let me calm down.

Message Edited by myhearts07 on 08-15-2007 03:29 PM
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
Well, 2 of

Third times a charm
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, 2 of the TL's were older than 10 years so they just fell off and the other two, JCP and CITI were a part of my bankruptcy and were discharged but because my husband was an AU on both cards, they transferred the debt to him. I have been disputing this for quite some time now and I finally got fed up a week ago and sent paperwork to all the CRA's to show these accounts were discharged in BK7 and that my dh was not responsible, then I googled the CEO of JCPenneys and I faxed him over a letter explaining our situation and I guess he got someone on top of it.  I never heard from him or anyone from his office, just got a CR from all three saying JCP was gone and today on TU CITI and JCP are gone.  He may not see a huge score increase because my BK was discharged in Jan. 2002.  I pray he does, he has really suffered because of it and I felt really guilty because he took my debt.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

What fax number did you use to send your GW letter?  I've been trying to use 972-431-1362, but it's not going through. It just rings and rings.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ: 866-233-3777
EX: 972-390-3838
TU: 610-546-4606

These are the best numbers that I know of.

Evelyn
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

wtgggggggggggSmiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.