Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700 Club!!! Less than 1 month!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 Club!!! Less than 1 month!!

@FicoNoobiski wrote:
OMG. That's freaking awesome. 100+ point jump.

I got myself into credit problems early on and still waiting for everything to sort itself out. I am waiting impatiently for a judgement to fall off and hoping it would be a crazy point jump like that too.

If everything else on your credit report is in order, your scores will jump also.  The difference for me was that everything on my credit report was good except for my credit utilization and that medical collection.  Removing the collection and lowering the cc usage took a heavy weight off my cr.  My advice is to clean up any bad guys that will hold down your credit. 

Message 31 of 39
FicoNoobiski
Valued Member

No other baddies, this is the last one. Unfortuanley my age of acount is very low, under 2 years. My good credit lines has since dropped off and I'm starting out new again.

What is your AAoA? And oldest credit line?
Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FicoNoobiski wrote:
No other baddies, this is the last one. Unfortuanley my age of acount is very low, under 2 years. My good credit lines has since dropped off and I'm starting out new again.

What is your AAoA? And oldest credit line?

Believe it or not...my AAoA is actually only 1.85 years.  My oldest tradeline is 2 years and a few months.  I have begun to rebuild my credit after years of apathy and just sabotaging my own credit.  I made a decision around the time that BoA offered me a $99/$500 deal for a secured card to take better care of my credit.  So regardless of any circumstances, I made sure my cards were paid on time.  

Since you have no other bad guys on your credit report, you will experience gains also to about 720+ if you can get the judgement removed totally from your credit report. 

Message 33 of 39
FicoNoobiski
Valued Member

That sounds very exciting indeed. Mine is 1.6 AAoA and longest tradeline is almost 3 years. I happened to see the 700s once, before my auto loan and an old unused credit line were deleted. But 720+ defintinely sounds exciting.

I'm interested in what happens when your AAoA hits 2 years. Keep us updated and great job on the progress!
Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just joined the 700 club this month as well. Feels great!

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and what created the change?

Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your suggestion...I will post to the forums...As of today, I have paid off every card except 1 Capital One card.  Most of my credit cards are departrment store (Lane Bryant, Dress Barn, Ashely Stewart, 2 First Premier Cards and 2 capital one cards.

Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:  

CK is reporting the collection removed from TU.  I don't have an accurate score from them, the site is showing 684 and their mobile app is showing 715?  Meanwhile, my 3 Bureau Score Monitoring has not reported any alerts as of yet.  At least I know that it is ranging in the 680-710s!   I love it.  In about a week, my cc will have all reported to the CRAs and I'll should be showing 700s for each of my reports!!   WINNING!!!

UPDATE Part Two

This is some great stuff!  One of my credit cards just reported at $25, down from $665.  And my Experian account rose 30 points to 697!  That is about as close to 700 as you'll get.  Also, my new Cap One account has begun reporting on my CRs.  So this may have keep EX from reaching 700 on this go?  Let's see what happens when the other Cap One account reports a zero balance, down from $665, showing a utilization of 89%.  I am excited watching my scores move upward.  I am now just waiting for TU to update and I will get an idea of what those look like across the board.  I think I make have to revise my goals?  720 seems easy?

I must say that this is a great feeling.  Smiley Happy

I can only imagine the feeling! 

New to myFICO as well and your story is what I would love to be able to tell too... and as soon as possible! This is my 3rd post and I'm hoping to really get involved with the other threads as well to better educate myself about my own financial situation. Congratulations!

EDIT: I started my own thread here in General Credit Topics in regards to my own situation. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Please excuse my lengthy first post though. Smiley Embarassed

Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:  

CK is reporting the collection removed from TU.  I don't have an accurate score from them, the site is showing 684 and their mobile app is showing 715?  Meanwhile, my 3 Bureau Score Monitoring has not reported any alerts as of yet.  At least I know that it is ranging in the 680-710s!   I love it.  In about a week, my cc will have all reported to the CRAs and I'll should be showing 700s for each of my reports!!   WINNING!!!

UPDATE Part Two

This is some great stuff!  One of my credit cards just reported at $25, down from $665.  And my Experian account rose 30 points to 697!  That is about as close to 700 as you'll get.  Also, my new Cap One account has begun reporting on my CRs.  So this may have keep EX from reaching 700 on this go?  Let's see what happens when the other Cap One account reports a zero balance, down from $665, showing a utilization of 89%.  I am excited watching my scores move upward.  I am now just waiting for TU to update and I will get an idea of what those look like across the board.  I think I make have to revise my goals?  720 seems easy?

I must say that this is a great feeling.  Smiley Happy

I can only imagine the feeling! 

New to myFICO as well and your story is what I would love to be able to tell too... and as soon as possible! This is my 3rd post and I'm hoping to really get involved with the other threads as well to better educate myself about my own financial situation. Congratulations!

EDIT: I started my own thread here in General Credit Topics in regards to my own situation. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Please excuse my lengthy first post though. Smiley Embarassed

You can do it.  You just have to willing to bite the bullet and truly focus on achieving the results that you desire.  

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.