Did you mean: 

700 club

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 club

rifleman wrote:

5. Think "good credit is sexy"

Good credit is sexy.  I'm turned on just thinking about your 700.  I can see you now, flexing those muscles as you made those online payments, and the sweat dripping off your brow as you disputed those baddies.

Yum! Break me off a piece of that!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

trinigal wrote:

rifleman wrote:

Good credit is sexy.  I'm turned on just thinking about your 700.  I can see you now, flexing those muscles as you made those online payments, and the sweat dripping off your brow as you disputed those baddies.

LOL!! that is very funny!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irvin wrote:

trinigal wrote:

rifleman wrote:

LOL!! that is very funny!

Smiley Very Happy  I have my moments
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ROTFLMAO!!

Yes, sweat drips from my brow as I click the online dispute forms via Truecredit.

And yes, my muscles flex as I click SEND on the payment button to all my creditors online.

And of course, I forgot to mention, I do put on Marvin Gaye WHENEVER I'm disputing over the phone.

Be safe, be sexy.

Message Edited by rifleman on 07-17-2007 09:38 AM
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

rifleman wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!

Yes, sweat drips from my brow as I click the online dispute forms via Truecredit.

And yes, my muscles flex as I click SEND on the payment button to all my creditors online.

And of course, I forgot to mention, I do put on Marvin Gaye WHENEVER I'm disputing over the phone.

Be safe, be sexy.

Message Edited by rifleman on 07-17-2007 09:38 AM

*Purring like a cat* - just the way i like itSmiley Wink
Be safe, be sexy!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.