cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to share!Smiley Very Happy I am so happy.Smiley Very Happy THANKS EVERYONE!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 700

Very nice, WTG!
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG
Message 4 of 15
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Holy High Jump, Batman!

How'd you get such an increase from Aug to Sept???
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 5 of 15
future
Frequent Contributor

wtg
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had one really new unpaid collection removed. Paid OC several months earlier and disputed online at all three CRAs as paid before debt went to collection. This alone gave me 70 points.

Had one old bad collection account removed. Disputed it online because I didn't know if the debt was valid or mine. CA didn't validate and deleted the information. 11 Points here.

Increased the CL on a dell account reducing UTL from around 74% to 30%. This was 16 points.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I think I would just fall out if our scores ever hit 700...I just wanna see 660.  Heck I almost cried the other day when I pulled DH's EQ and it was 638!

Congrats to you! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!
Message 8 of 15
Tavares
New Contributor

Way to Go, Congratulations. now keep it clean.

Tavares
FAKO - EX: 749 | EQ: 769 | TU: 749
Message 9 of 15
sl
Established Contributor

WTG!!!! Keep up te good work.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.