cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with Capital One Playstation Platinum Visa being reported to credit bureaus and Amex Green

tag
mikey4833
Valued Member

A problem with Capital One Playstation Platinum Visa being reported to credit bureaus and Amex Green

I opened a Capital One Playstation Visa card back in April of 2018 and on the card it says May it was opened, the statement closed May 28th 2018 and it isn't being reported to any credit bureaus and my mom's got the same exact card same opening date and her's is being reported... I called customer service and they opened up a dispute about this and I emailed the president of Capital One as well. They usually get back to you within a week of emailing them about some problem but not this time... Then I got a Amex Green card they told me they report 2 months after you get their card is this true? The reason I ask is because my oldest card is a Credit One and I want to get rid of them but not until Capital One reports to credit bureaus so utilization is about the same. I have a Forever 21 Visa that is only 3 months younger than Credit One so my credit won't take a hit for length of credit or anything like that.

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
3 REPLIES 3
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: A problem with Capital One Playstation Platinum Visa being reported to credit bureaus and Amex G

As far as Amex is concerned it will report after the 2nd statement closes.

This is the average normal reporting for Amex but it can always be shorter or longer.

The green card will report differently though as it has no credit limit. It will not be factored into your util

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 4
mikey4833
Valued Member

Re: A problem with Capital One Playstation Platinum Visa being reported to credit bureaus and Amex G

Thank you that is good to know Amex green isn't factored into that...

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

I've seen others say that capital one can take 3 or so months to report. I've had one where its almost the second statement and hasn't reported yet. It's not the same card as your visa, but it's still a CapOne.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.