cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI WHO THE %*#! DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AFNI WHO THE %*#! DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

Thanks for INFO Teamfico,

I think the best solution will be to take these jerks to court!   They can't ignore a court order. If they do I'll get an attorney and sue for a lot more than what they are trying to collect!!    I'll keep the forum Updated as this goes forward.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

AFNI is the worst collection agency around.  They will not work with you until you sue.  They have a long history of being sued.  They simply laugh at lawsuit threats.  I would guess they are funded by many OC's becasue they should have been out of business long ago. They are building a name for themselves as a troublesome creditor.  Contacting the BBB will get their attention.  But watch out.  DO not leave your signature on anything.  They will try to reproduce it as a small payment made which will restart your SOL.  Just Google their name and you will see.  No just search their name in this forum. 
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Monro, Definitely won't be signing anything.
Message 13 of 15
pymintz1
New Contributor

Hello maybe you can help with Afni also. Here is my information:
ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM

Account Number: 201221XXXX  Current Status: COLLECTION ACCOUNT  Account Owner: Individual Account.  High Credit: $1,148   Type of Account : Open Credit Limit: $0   Term Duration:   Terms Frequency:   Date Opened:   Balance: $1,148   Date Reported: 08/2008  Amount Past Due: $1,148  Date of Last Payment:   Actual Payment Amount: $0   Scheduled Payment Amount: $0   Date of Last Activity: N/A Date Major Delinquency First Reported:   Months Reviewed: 29  Creditor Classification: Utilities  Activity Description: N/A  Charge Off Amount: $0   Deferred Payment Start Date:   Balloon Payment Amount: $0   Balloon Payment Date:   Date Closed:   Type of Loan: Factoring Company Account (debt purchaser)  Date of First Delinquency: 02/2004  Comments: Consumer disputes this account information,
Collection account   81-Month Payment History

I sent them a DV and no response today is 30 days but they put on rmy report that I was disputing the information but have not got in contact with me. What do I do?? I live in Texas but acquired this bill in Kansas so I believe my SOL is 4years in Texas and 3 years in Kansas. This was a cell phone bill that I disputed charges way back when and they never sent me anything then instead they put this on my credit report. Thanks for any help in advance.

D

FICO SCORES
TRANS 708 EQUIFAX 651 EXPERIAN 640 moving a inch at a time.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just dealt with AFNI within the past week...just last weekend i sent them a dv letter via certified mail and sent the same exact copy via email...the debt was deleted that monday....will it return to my reports?..who knows..but i know the headache that goes along with them...i had another account with them that they gave me the runaround about..it still shows a balance of 42 dollars...ughhh..but i wont even bother because its due to fall off next month...
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.