Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

tag
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

I have signed up. I am simply waiting for them to engage the credit-pulling element of the website again.

As for the doubters in this thread, I really don't get where you're coming from. Have you read through this whole thread? People (Mods included) have ALREADY GOTTEN THEIR FICO's FROM ALL 3 CRA's. Look back through the thread if you don't believe me. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 121 of 154
dharalex
Established Contributor

@MamboItaliano wrote:

I have signed up. I am simply waiting for them to engage the credit-pulling element of the website again.

As for the doubters in this thread, I really don't get where you're coming from. Have you read through this whole thread? People (Mods included) have ALREADY GOTTEN THEIR FICO's FROM ALL 3 CRA's. Look back through the thread if you don't believe me. 

I agree! Im not an IT techy person, so I can't speak to the quality of the website, but I have followed both threads here and I personally spoke to the owner of the website. Nothing is ever 100%, but I feel good about the origin of the reports and the safeness of the site. I will update regardless of the outcome.

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 122 of 154
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

I can't speak speficifally to the personal interaction that I have had with them, but I will say that 1. I have had similar interaction with them and 2. I can say that what they are doing involves more than just providing us with FICO scores, though that is what many here are interested in, myself included.

Either way, they have a lot on their plate. 

Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)

Message 123 of 154
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

Just updated the website to say

"Today @ 5:00 PM EDT"

Message 124 of 154
dharalex
Established Contributor

@MamboItaliano wrote:

Just updated the website to say

"@today @ 5:00 PM EDT"

Check your inbox, I'm sending you a message now!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 125 of 154
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

Before anyone else signs up for this thing, take note:

They may be changing their model now and there is a chance that they will not be actually providing credit scores like they were before. We've yet to get an answer to our inquires, but several of us who are already signed up have noticed some DRASTIC changes to the website, mostly the verbiage. 

Yeah, this may be a case of "I told you so" for many of you, but I don't think there is a person on this forum that would not have been overjoyed had this service come to fruition. Personally, I find myself saddened because this is beginning to look like it was, in fact, too good to be true. 

Message 126 of 154
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

I have been apart of many websites and been around the community long enough to see when someone is doing it right or doing it wrong. This site just looks wrong. Simple, premade wordpress layout, terrible grammer, already feedback from "users"? Nothing adds up. Not to mention, they say that they will give you real EX fico scores even though you cannot get those. Just because it says on the bottom "trademark and patents pending" does not mean anything. 

I really hope no one gets scammed on this though. I would suggest that no one signs up for this site! If you cant control yourself and really want to sign up, just wait a few months and it will be clear on whether its real or fake.

Message 127 of 154
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

@Lambo23 wrote:

I have been apart of many websites and been around the community long enough to see when someone is doing it right or doing it wrong. This site just looks wrong. Simple, premade wordpress layout, terrible grammer, already feedback from "users"? Nothing adds up. Not to mention, they say that they will give you real EX fico scores even though you cannot get those. Just because it says on the bottom "trademark and patents pending" does not mean anything. 

I really hope no one gets scammed on this though. I would suggest that no one signs up for this site! If you cant control yourself and really want to sign up, just wait a few months and it will be clear on whether its real or fake.

Lambo ... several members on this board have been EX FICO's already from this site several months back. 

Message 128 of 154
poops
Contributor

Anyone else receive an email from these guys about 30 minutes ago? From what I understrand from reading it, they're not offering FICO reports/scores. Just upload your credit report and they'll give you a plan of action to pursue to improve your credit profile. 

Apparently, they're involved in a dispute with the other CRA's and FICO agencies about providing FICO scores to customers.

Need some popcorn...

Message 129 of 154
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@poops wrote:

Anyone else receive an email from these guys about 30 minutes ago? From what I understrand from reading it, they're not offering FICO reports/scores. Just upload your credit report and they'll give you a plan of action to pursue to improve your credit profile. 

Apparently, they're involved in a dispute with the other CRA's and FICO agencies about providing FICO scores to customers.

Need some popcorn...

***Sigh***  I knew it was just too good to be true. Smiley Sad

Message 130 of 154
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.