cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL CHARGE OFFS ARE DROPPED FROM CREDIT REPORTS..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ALL CHARGE OFFS ARE DROPPED FROM CREDIT REPORTS..

Should I tell all Credit bureaus to update my information? It is still showing I'm a student from 1999. I didn't want to update before because I thought they would really hound me for the money. I also still have a judgment that won't come off until 2010. Thanks for any replies.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ALL CHARGE OFFS ARE DROPPED FROM CREDIT REPORTS..

50 replies and no answer? Help anybody?
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

BABYPHAT26 wrote:

Should I tell all Credit bureaus to update my information? It is still showing I'm a student from 1999. I didn't want to update before because I thought they would really hound me for the money. I also still have a judgment that won't come off until 2010. Thanks for any replies.

What do you mean by telling all credit bureaus to update your information...aren't they all "dropped from credit reports?

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

BABYPHAT26 wrote:

None of your employment history is impacting your FICO score... How much is the judgement??? I'm not one to let judgements fall by tyhe way side. They'll come back and bite you in the end.

How many charge offs fell of your CRAs? Not really sure what your post means.

Rob
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update my information as in putting my job on there. I feared putting it on there because the old collection agencies might start hounding me for money once they see I have a job..lol.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have any employer names listedon my reports. Do we HAVEE to inform them about our employers?
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first time you apply for new credit, your employment info will be added to your profile... In the mean time, don't sweat... Still don't understand the significance of you post though.

Rob
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear on my post. Three of my charge-offs came off. I thought my employment history would be good on there for lenders that I didn't talk to directly.

Explain to me what you are saying about the judgments?
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they have fallen off of your CRAs and later they find a way to collect the owed debt, it is not unheard of that they can begin reporting again. My personal opinion is to pay them off. But I'm trying to fix my overall financial health as well as my FICOs.

Good luck.

Rob
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lenders don't typically care what your employment history is as stated on your CR... They will request Proof of Income and employment verification if they need it.

CAs on the other hand may use information found in the section that contains work and residence information to advance their collection efforts.

Rob
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.