cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!  I was beginning to think it was just me!  I paid down my util by 10% (actually it was more, but that's all that have reported so far), had an erroneously reported charge off removed from my account, and on the downside, shopped for mortage rates (5 hits in 17 days) and my score rose by 20 points, then dropped by 30 points.  Nothing Paid late, no accounts opend or closed! UGHHHH!  This thing is consuming me!  Anyway, sorry for your plight, but thanks for sharing it!
Message 11 of 14
intookst
New Contributor

is everyone as confused as I am on all of this? I see the last post here is also having issues.... so when you get ahead on accts your score really doesn't budge, but when you get a little hickey it jumps big time? Who in the world sets the regulations for the scoring? I just don't get how you can have 35 (ok I know) accts in good standing and never been late and get 1 late and it is like you are the worst credit risk out there. If working on the util and balances was all there was to deal with it would be ok but I believe these ppl are trying to sabatoge us all. Like I said B4 the 30 day was 1 day after the due date and reported but when does the good come into play? I can see where ppl commit suicide(not me) over these matters they are so D--- aggrevating. If there was just a little human compassion for ppl's lives on this matter maybe we would all be a little better off--) I have not used a single card in 2 months, and it has been hell since I LOVE them, but for what reason? When I was using them I didn't ever get a 60 pt drop! Is there not a better way to judge a person? Evidently not! I don't move around and have been @ my job 4 10 yrs..that means nothing, but because I like to buy things that does,and I pay them every month on time....silly silly isn't it? And OK I'll leave this beat horse alone now and go put my boxing gloves back on....sorry for the ranting
Message 12 of 14
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I understand EXACTLY what you are talking about.
I think the thing that discourages me is I have read just about every post on here and of course no one ever has the same issue or question as you do, and when you ask no one answers and your post gets pushed down the line.
Well, not all of them and BTW I THANK YOU THANK YOU to all for the advice I have gotten

Chin up, it will get worst BEFORE it gets better, you have to remember the people you are dealing with OC'S, CRA'S and CA'S are idiots, they couldn't get anything right to save their lives and I think they would screw their own loved ones in a heartbeat.

Remember your goal, and no matter what GET TO IT one way or another YOU CAN DO IT I GOT FAITH IN YA!

Message Edited by gdtobefree on 02-26-2008 09:25 PM
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep fighting the fihg t- it is the only way you will ever win.  It took 4 months, numerous letters, dreams about my credit report (Really!) before I got a verizon collection off...the one I am currently delaing with is  just being stubborn (I can be more stubborn) - they won't do an in full PFD.

When the verizon collection deleted my score dropped - lost 3 years of age.  But a perfect payment history is a better foundation than an old collection.

It is not just today that is a concern ---- think TOMORROW and next year, and even 5 years from now... 
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.