Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX SCORE PLUS - FAKO??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX SCORE PLUS - FAKO??

I already have TR. I signed up for Amex Power Score are these Fako or real? Also When I check my CR there, They are not as updated as TR.....am I doing something wrong? I have only been in there 1 time so far.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX SCORE PLUS - FAKO??

HappyDays wrote:
I already have TR. I signed up for Amex Power Score are these Fako or real? Also When I check my CR there, They are not as updated as TR.....am I doing something wrong? I have only been in there 1 time so far.

I assume your are talking about creditsecure at Amex's website. If so, then they are FAKOs using EXs credit scoring model. I subscribe to it and find they send me alerts pretty quickly and as an Amex cardholder the price is reasonable.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that is it. sorry i was looking at scores when I typed that.

I received an alert before I even had my access code. What I don't understand is, my report with CS. is outdated....TC  started showing a new account 2 days after I opened it. The CS is showing CC reporting back in May. Is this normal?
Message 3 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

HappyDays wrote:
Yes that is it. sorry i was looking at scores when I typed that.

I received an alert before I even had my access code. What I don't understand is, my report with CS. is outdated....TC  started showing a new account 2 days after I opened it. The CS is showing CC reporting back in May. Is this normal?

That's strange! I find CS to report almost as fast as TC, same with alerts for new inqs and accounts.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.