Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Starwood

tag
critterj7
Valued Member

AMEX Starwood

I saw on here that amex starwood seemed to be kinda easy to get with better credit lines than the delta card. So I thought I would give it a shot since I got the delta with a 1,000 dollars a few weeks ago. I applied last night and did not get the instant approval, but the check back in 24 hours reply. I checked back just now and was approved for 15,000 dollars. Once again I was floored as my scores as yesterday were EX -583 EQ - 563 TU - 624 I guess AMex these days are showing lots of love
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
IsleSeat
Contributor

Re: AMEX Starwood

Beautiful! I assume that you never had trouble with Amex ever in the past. I did, 15 years ago and will probably be denied?
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 2 of 29
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Wow.. $15k? NICE!
Message 3 of 29
critterj7
Valued Member

No not the case at all I had a chage off that I paid in full about 10 years ago. hey gave me the option back then either settle for half and never have a amex again or pay in full. I paid in full for about 2,500 if i remember correctly.
Message 4 of 29
critterj7
Valued Member

I am still shocked at the limit, I had to stand up and walk around for a min
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!!! Congrats.

Rob
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

critterj7 wrote:
I saw on here that amex starwood seemed to be kinda easy to get with better credit lines than the delta card. So I thought I would give it a shot since I got the delta with a 1,000 dollars a few weeks ago. I applied last night and did not get the instant approval, but the check back in 24 hours reply. I checked back just now and was approved for 15,000 dollars. Once again I was floored as my scores as yesterday were EX -583 EQ - 563 TU - 624 I guess AMex these days are showing lots of love

Critter - What are your derogs??? I applied last month for AMEX delta Sky and was denied even after a reconn discussion.

Rob
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

They must have pulled from TU right?
Message 8 of 29
critterj7
Valued Member

They pulled EX which is my highest at 628 on that report I have 68 Lates mostly on 3 student loans, the last late was the summer in 05 1 CO on a credit card that was settled this past nov 1 CO on a checking account that was paid in full about 2 months ago
Message 9 of 29
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

critterj7 wrote:
They pulled EX which is my highest at 628 on that report I have 68 Lates mostly on 3 student loans, the last late was the summer in 05 1 CO on a credit card that was settled this past nov 1 CO on a checking account that was paid in full about 2 months ago

68 lates????

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.