Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX dedicated call line for Credit Bureau questions

tag
Suzette2
Frequent Contributor

AMEX dedicated call line for Credit Bureau questions

All, FYI:

I had a question about AMEX reporting and called them.  They told me they have a dedicated Credit Bureau Unit for questions at 800-874-2727 and are available M-F 9-5:30 Eastern. 

6/20 :12/22 :
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX dedicated call line for Credit Bureau questions

@Suzette2 wrote:

All, FYI:

I had a question about AMEX reporting and called them.  They told me they have a dedicated Credit Bureau Unit for questions at 800-874-2727 and are available M-F 9-5:30 Eastern. 

Hmm. I wonder if the number changed slightly, because according to the Backdoor Numbers Thread, the number is 800-874-2717

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 4
Suzette2
Frequent Contributor

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!! Auto correct and maybe fat fingers typing too fast.  thks so much for the correct Smiley Happy

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@Suzette2 wrote:

All, FYI:

Hmm. I wonder if the number changed slightly, because according to the Backdoor Numbers Thread, the number is 800-874-2717

6/20 :12/22 :
Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As noted by @OmarGB9, and since this particular data point already exists in the Backdoor Numbers sticky, this thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.