Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU accounts and the AZEO Method....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU accounts and the AZEO Method....

Happy Friday-

I have a question about AU accounts and how to handle the AZEO Method.  I am an AU on my inlaws' BOA card.  It is 24 years old so helps (I think) my AAOA statistic.   It also has a pretty high limit: $12500.  They never carry a high balance, right now its about $1000.

So I'm getting close to being AZEO on my own revolvers:  Cap One, Sync Bank, and Chase.  I'll be able to get two of them down to zero in October, and then Cap One card to the magical $20 balance when that statemetn cuts in Nov.   My question goes to the AU account.  How will this affect the AZEO of my accounts, if at all?

Thank you for your help, as always.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: AU accounts and the AZEO Method....

If AU account is the only one reporting a balance, you may lose some points. Allow one of your cards to also report a balance. 

Really not sure how it will affect is, because you'll have 50% of  cards 2/4 report a balance. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios- thanks.

Thi have some time so I may take my three cards down to zero and let the AU balance report and see what happens. I can always put $20 back on one of my cards and wait a month for the update....
Message 3 of 4
omgitsMatt
Frequent Contributor

That's a great idea.

Its hit or miss whether you get full credit on AU cards and is profile specific. What happens to me doesn't translate to you. The only way to know for certain is test it like you suggested.

I'm doing the same thing over next two months
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.