cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely Loosing it with Equifax... Why can't they go away!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Absolutely Loosing it with Equifax... Why can't they go away!!

Here we are on week 2 now of trying to get my Equifax report updated as it is only adding inquiries but otherwise new accounts, balances being reported... ANYTHING else has not updated since JUNE/JULY.  I signed up for the monitoring service FROM THEM so that I can keep pulling to check for changes, I have called at least 5 times now but it takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes just to get transferred from whatever country to the US Customer Relations or whatever they call the department for them to say it's submitted to the "Internet techinical team" or something rather to fix because I must have 2 or 3 reports... last lady on Monday got nasty with me and said 72 hours... I said I was told 72 hours the previous Monday and then again on Thursday... she said it can take a long time to get the reports fixed depending how big they are.

I have always hated EQ and maybe it's karma for how much I hate them and talk about them and/or a sign that I should just sue them once and for all that I always talk about doing...

sorry had to vent

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Re: Absolutely Loosing it with Equifax... Why can't they go away!!

@Creditaddict wrote:

Here we are on week 2 now of trying to get my Equifax report updated as it is only adding inquiries but otherwise new accounts, balances being reported... ANYTHING else has not updated since JUNE/JULY.  I signed up for the monitoring service FROM THEM so that I can keep pulling to check for changes, I have called at least 5 times now but it takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes just to get transferred from whatever country to the US Customer Relations or whatever they call the department for them to say it's submitted to the "Internet techinical team" or something rather to fix because I must have 2 or 3 reports... last lady on Monday got nasty with me and said 72 hours... I said I was told 72 hours the previous Monday and then again on Thursday... she said it can take a long time to get the reports fixed depending how big they are.

I have always hated EQ and maybe it's karma for how much I hate them and talk about them and/or a sign that I should just sue them once and for all that I always talk about doing...

sorry had to vent

Check your PMs.

Message 2 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

CA,

Have you wen't the EO route yet?  Once you get in contact with them which took me one or two days, they fixed my issues.  My issues is they deleted postive trade lines, while disputing other stuff.  Got the positive stuff readded.   If you need a contact email for the EO route, if you don't want to speak to someone in India, let me know

Message 3 of 7
Scupra
Super Contributor

Maybe a CFPB complaint? EQ seems to be the most responsive to them..

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 7
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

They deleted 4 of my oldest positive tradelines. I could never figure out how to get them reinstated.

Message 5 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Contact the EO office, had no issues getting my positive trade lines reinstated if you can give them time frame when they were deleted within a month time frame or something and the account info aka lending instutation and they had it readded the next day.  Ill check back later, off to lunch!

Message 6 of 7
GlamGirl
Valued Member

Can you please share the EO contact with me please?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.