Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievement unlocked - near 800

tag
amck12
New Contributor

Achievement unlocked - near 800

This may seem silly, and maybe tons of people received the same promotion, but yesterday I received an invitation for financing on a Maserati from Chase. It's not really my cup of tea, and would much rather get a truck with that amount of money, but I'm flattered regardless lol. I was pre-approved for a disgusting amount when I bought a small truck last year, but was never targeted for luxury vehicles. Something I did notice, when it came up in other discussion topics about soft pulls, I went and looked on annualcreditreport.com and noticed that Chase soft pulls EVERY MONTH. Not sure if that is for the credit journey function, or if they just monitor their customers like that.

Long story short, I've been lurking these boards for a long time, and finally took control of my credit about two years ago. I have one small baddie that will fall off in a few months, and I'm expecting that pushing me into the 800s. Thanks everyone for contributing, it's been immensely valuable!

Chase Freedom - $6.7K SL - Opened 10/2008
Paypal Smart Connect - $1.9K SL - Opened 06/2009
USAA Rewards - $12.6K SL - Opened 02/2011
Syn Care Credit - $18K SL - Opened 05/2017
Chase Amazon - $2.3K SL - Opened 07/2012
Chase Slate - $4.2K SL - Opened 06/2019
NFCU Platinum - $18K SL - Opened 06/2019
NFCU Flagship - $25K SL - Opened 09/2019

Fico 8 (USAA/Discover): 706 (09/2019), 716 (05/2020)
Fico 9 (NFCU): 738 (10/2019), 782 (05/2020)

Fico 8 3 bureau (Creditchecktotal): EX-709 EQ-723 TU-723 (10/2019)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Achievement unlocked - near 800

Congratulations on your success!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My aunt received the same promotion which includes 7% savings. Nice job on credit improvement.

Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I got the Maserati offer, except I like Ferrari's ..

Message 4 of 7
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your success and offer 😎

Message 5 of 7
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@amck12 wrote:

This may seem silly, and maybe tons of people received the same promotion, but yesterday I received an invitation for financing on a Maserati from Chase. It's not really my cup of tea, and would much rather get a truck with that amount of money, but I'm flattered regardless lol. I was pre-approved for a disgusting amount when I bought a small truck last year, but was never targeted for luxury vehicles. Something I did notice, when it came up in other discussion topics about soft pulls, I went and looked on annualcreditreport.com and noticed that Chase soft pulls EVERY MONTH. Not sure if that is for the credit journey function, or if they just monitor their customers like that.

Long story short, I've been lurking these boards for a long time, and finally took control of my credit about two years ago. I have one small baddie that will fall off in a few months, and I'm expecting that pushing me into the 800s. Thanks everyone for contributing, it's been immensely valuable!

Congrats on the offer! I'll be glad to get one on a Volkswagon. Got a little while to go on my rebuilding.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your offer and your build! Well-done! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.