Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affirm reporting?

tag
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Affirm reporting?

Been helping a buddy of mine rebuild.. he has had an Affirm unpaid for about 15 months and it shows up on NO credit reports.. do they just not report??? or should we be waiting for the next shoe to drop?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FidelCashflow
Valued Member

Re: Affirm reporting?

I have a couple Affirm loans, before I read about CFAs and credit scores. It ONLY reports to Experian for me and there was a slight delay but not 15 months, more like 1 or 2.

Starting Score: EX: 625 | EQ: 690| TU: 674
Current Score: EX: 733 | EQ: 692 | TU: 735
Goal Score: EX: 700 | EQ: 725 | TU: 715

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Target Red Card: CL $2300Quick Silver: CL $7500Venture: CL $16800Nordstrom Visa: CL $5000Amex Gold: CL ????Amex Bonvoy: CL $3100NFCU cashRewards: CL $3000Neimans: CL $2000Delta Platinum: CL $1700Platinum Card: CL ???Apple Card: CL $5500
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here Experian only and sometimes a month or two delay to show new or paid acccounts.

Message 3 of 6
zerofire
Valued Contributor

A loan that has been included in a BK but then affirmed to bypass BK proceedings and continue payments is in a grey area. Officially it is debt owed and officially it can be walked away from at any time since it was in BK. Lenders as a side effect have a tendency of not reporting anything about accounts that were in BK proceedings at any time even if they are affirmed later to comply with the law. Usually the only time you will affirm anything in a BK is because the loan is secured by something you want to keep(Car/House). Unsecured loans are commonly written off as noncollectable once a BK is reported to them as finalized.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think OP is refering to Affirm - the company that finances purchases online at numeruous websites.

Message 5 of 6
REDBOYYY56
New Contributor

Unfortunately i've use Affirm 3 times and they've reported to Experian right on time without any delays.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.