Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 3 credit scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 3 credit scores

Months ago I opened a Credit Karma account but there was no score available because my file was too "thin", I kept checking and nothing showed up, so I tried freecreditscore.com. There I could see my Experian score, but still nothing on Credit Karma, so I contacted them... instead of solving my problem they made it worse and they told me my identity couldn't be verified. After that, when I tried logging in it wouldn't let me, so I got fed up and deleted my Credit Karma account. So now, I have to wait 6 months to open an account with them again.

Is there a website where I can see all my 3 credit scores for free? Right now I'm using freecreditscore.com, which provides Experian, Wells Fargo gives you another score, but I'm not sure which one it is, and also Discover provides Experian? for free (even withouth having a CC with them). 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: All 3 credit scores

Get your real fico 8 scores for 1$ trial at credit check total -- cancel within 7 days it to be safe I cancel the next day. These are true fico and not the Vantage Fako you get with credit karma.
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had credit?  If your file is too thin you may not be able to generate a score; it may not be a CK thing but merely the fact that you don't have enough history yet.

While it's not completely free, I suggest a $1.00 trial membership at Credit Check Total.  That's all it costs to get all 3 of your FICO 08's and access to those 3B reports.  Right after you start the trial, call up on their automated system and cancel it.  It only takes 2 minutes. 

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, will do!

I know, I thought maybe I didn't have enough credit history but Experian did show my true FICO 8 score, whereas CK showed nothing. So I contacted them and they made the problem worse because they blocked my account for whatever reason, I didn't want their BS so I just deleted it

Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha, evidently Vantagescore 3.0 can't generate you a score with history as limited as they have for you.  If you were able to get one FICO 08, chances are you can get all 3 just fine with the $1 CCT trial.

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

fast3creditscores
Is another option. 14 day trial (again, be sure to cancel. Can do this online)
You'll get all 3 real scores, assuming you have them.
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

fast3creditscores  ARE NOT FICO SCORES they are FAKO'S

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you are? They're right on the dot with the score I got from Experian. Just got lucky I guess.
Message 8 of 25
iv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Are you are? They're right on the dot with the score I got from Experian. Just got lucky I guess.

"Your credit scores are provided by CreditXpert, Inc. and indicate your relative credit risk level for educational purposes. They may vary between bureaus and are not the scores used by lenders. Your scores may not be identical or similar to scores you receive directly from credit agencies or other sources."

Not FICO.  Not even Vantage.  Meaningless.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 9 of 25
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@iv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

"Your credit scores are provided by CreditXpert, Inc. and indicate your relative credit risk level for educational purposes. They may vary between bureaus and are not the scores used by lenders. Your scores may not be identical or similar to scores you receive directly from credit agencies or other sources."

Not FICO.  Not even Vantage.  Meaningless.

From what I have read many service providers that include CreditXpert scores as part of their offering are affiliated and are managed by the same parent (ScoreSense). The parent has a reputation for misleading consumers and putting "unauthorized" charges on credit cards. Dropping a "free trial" service within the "trial period" can be quite difficult. There have been some class action lawsuits regarding unauthorized charges. Trilegiant Corporation, the parent of Fast3creditscores, has been subject to similar complaints and class action filings.

Some links relating to these issues are provided below

http://www.bbb.org/acadiana/news-events/bbb-scam-alerts/2014/11/bbb-alerts-consumers-to-freescore360.com/

https://scoresense.pissedconsumer.com/freescore360-redirect-to-scoresense-com-scam-20141119559569.html

https://trilegiant.pissedconsumer.com/

http://www.complaintslist.com/credit-services/score-sense/

Note: CreditXpert is an independent company that offers an educational credit score to client companies. It is not a service provider.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.