Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Credit Card Not Reporting To Experian

tag
RLFLOWS
Valued Member

Alliant Credit Card Not Reporting To Experian

I recently opened a credit card with Alliant Credit Union. A week ago it reported to TransUnion & Equifax. It didn't report to Experian. For the people with Alliant credit do they report tradelines to Experian?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Alliant Credit Card Not Reporting To Experian

Yes, they report to Experian.

Wait a few weeks to see if it shows up and if it doesn't you can try sending Alliant a letter CMRR asking them if they are reporting to EX as you aren't seeing it.    

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 4
RLFLOWS
Valued Member

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

@RLFLOWS wrote:

I recently opened a credit card with Alliant Credit Union. A week ago it reported to TransUnion & Equifax. It didn't report to Experian. For the people with Alliant credit do they report tradelines to Experian?

I just opened a credit card with Alliant credit union recently as well. I remember that it reported to TransUnion and Equifax but not Experian and wondered why. Probably about two weeks later it ended up reporting to Experian and they are reporting it to all three credit bureaus now.  I bet you will see it show up soon.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.