Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Reported AUG To EQ & TU but NOT EXP

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

Alliant Reported AUG To EQ & TU but NOT EXP

What can do I do ? It hasnt updates since July 1 yet TU and EQ have already updated in beginning of AUG ?

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jobby

Re: Alliant Reported AUG To EQ & TU but NOT EXP

This is my first month with Alliant, and I am in the same situation with Alliant reporting to EQ and TU, but not EX. I waited to see if it would update a few days after reporting to TU and EQ, but thus far nothing. I am not holding out hope on it updating for this month to EX. 

Has it ever reported to EX for you? If not, I am wondering, do they report to EX at all? I sure hope so.

Message 2 of 4
tussking
Established Contributor

Jobby...Yes the first month it reported to EX but not the 2nd...Very frustrating. I am considering calling them tomorrow.

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Creditors report to CRA's.  Start with the beginning of the chain.  Verify that the creditor reported to the CRA and find out on what date.  Then check with the CRA.  If you're using a monitoring service then pull your report directly from the CRA instead of the service to verify what's on it.  Monitoring services can have data issues.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.