Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex AU and Experian

tag
Santana5
Established Member

Amex AU and Experian

I removed myself as an authorized user from an Amex card. Transunion and Equifax updated my credit report showing $0 balance and responsibility as terminated. I checked this on the annual credit report website. Experian didn't update anything so I disputed it as "account not mine..not liable". I somehow got logged out so I had to go to the actual Experian website and get the report again which showed the Amex as closed and terminated. Is that weird that both Experian reports were different (annual credit report & Experian website report)? I received the results from my dispute today and it says the account will remain as reported showing Amex open and I am an authorized user. What can I do?
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex AU and Experian

@Santana5 wrote:
I removed myself as an authorized user from an Amex card. Transunion and Equifax updated my credit report showing $0 balance and responsibility as terminated. I checked this on the annual credit report website. Experian didn't update anything so I disputed it as "account not mine..not liable". I somehow got logged out so I had to go to the actual Experian website and get the report again which showed the Amex as closed and terminated. Is that weird that both Experian reports were different (annual credit report & Experian website report)? I received the results from my dispute today and it says the account will remain as reported showing Amex open and I am an authorized user. What can I do?

File another dispute and if you get the same response then file a complaint with the CFPB

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.