cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue New Member Benefits - When Do They Appear and Where Do I find them?

tag
JellyBellyGirl
Established Member

Amex Blue New Member Benefits - When Do They Appear and Where Do I find them?

I applied for and was approved for an Amex Blue Cash everyday back in June. If I remember correctlty the perks for new emembers that was offered at the time was $150 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months, plus another beneft when you spend around $1000 on cell phone store purchases. I have done all this but I am still not seeing this on my account. What I dont like about this card is that none of these pending benefits are mentioned anywhere in the statement or online portal, so its hard to track them or emember the specifics of them. I know I could phone AMEX and ask, but I was wondering if this is the norm with them or if any of you have similar experiences.

3 REPLIES 3
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Blue New Member Benefits - When Do They Appear and Where Do I find them?

If I remember correctly, you will see the credit in about two-three statements.
Message 2 of 4
JellyBellyGirl
Established Member

Re: Amex Blue New Member Benefits - When Do They Appear and Where Do I find them?

I see. I think my 3rd statement will be coming up soon. Hopefully it will show up then. AMEX really should have a notice of these pending benefits on the online portal. I guess they dont want people to hit the spending requirements once they open the account

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Not saying this justifies it but you'll find this to be the case with many creditors.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.