Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex account and Fico Score !

tag
Chelow
Regular Contributor

Amex account and Fico Score !

I've been trying to find the link for fico score on computer homepage and it directs me to MyCreditGuide which is Vantage.  Am i crazy or you can only see Amex Fico score thru the app ?  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex account and Fico Score !

@Chelow wrote:

I've been trying to find the link for fico score on computer homepage and it directs me to MyCreditGuide which is Vantage.  Am i crazy or you can only see Amex Fico score thru the app ?  

No you're not crazy. Amex is crazy for wasting our time with that. But today when I looked the FICO score was back. I guess the Vantage thing was just an experiment.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 9
Chelow
Regular Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Chelow wrote:

No you're not crazy. Amex is crazy for wasting our time with that. But today when I looked the FICO score was back. I guess the Vantage thing was just an experiment.

LOL

Thanks for clarifying.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nah, you're not crazy. For a while it would show up about half the time on the website. Now all I see is the Vantage Score thing unless I open the app on my phone.

Message 4 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nah, you're not crazy. For a while it would show up about half the time on the website. Now all I see is the Vantage Score thing unless I open the app on my phone.

Same with me, but I checked after OP's post and FICO was back.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chelow wrote:

Account Services > Personal Details > View FICO Score will always get you there.

Message 6 of 9
Chelow
Regular Contributor

That’s great !

Thanks Maize !

Message 7 of 9
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Same with me, but I checked after OP's post and FICO was back.

I'm thinking it's just random because I just checked as well and mine shows Vantage 3.0 Smiley Frustrated

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 8 of 9
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Chelow wrote:

Account Services > Personal Details > View FICO Score will always get you there.

Ok that actually worked! Clicked on a different link and it brought me to my Vantage 3.0 scores, but doing it your way brought me to the EX FICO score page! Heart

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.