Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex credit

I have two. Blue Cash & Delta.
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

the delta look pretty cool, too, with its partially clear, see-through look to it.  not to mention the customer service is outstanding....not like calling credit one bank and talking to a rep who sound like they just finished off a rock.
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to agree. Every time I speak to Amex they are quick to get a live human on the phone, extremely helpful, and I get a US rep and not a script robot at an overseas cube farm. As far as CC companies go, they win my vote hands-down for customer service. I have Delta and Hilton, and that's plenty for me.
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

if i may ask, dev, did you get any cli's at activation with your delta or hilton?
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3-
Rewards Green
JetBlue
NYC Card

Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

dog wrote:
the delta look pretty cool, too, with its partially clear, see-through look to it.  not to mention the customer service is outstanding....not like calling credit one bank and talking to a rep who sound like they just finished off a rock.

LMAO....you are too funny....needed that laugh right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have 3-
Rewards Green
JetBlue
NYC Card
Smiley Wink

May I ask what your FICO scores were when you got the JetBlue and NYC Card? Were you able to increase your CL? Which card did you get first? And do you know which CRA they pulled from?

Thank you for sharing,
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dog, I did ask for a CLI on the Delta at activation and got spanked down. Yet a month later they approved me for the Hilton at 5X the limit of the Delta. That's goofy logic on their part....but who cares!
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wife got her Delta a few days ago. $2K CL with a 9% APR on BTs for the life of the balance thru September. This knocks our high interest CC debt almost completely out.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

glad you got a kick out of that, flygirl.  the funniest part is that it is true!

thanks for the info dev.  i am waiting on my hilton, and thinking about asking for an increase from 2k to 5k.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.