Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex removed from my TU CR

tag
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Amex removed from my TU CR

just checked my CK report and it apppears one of my 3 AMEX cards was removed. I’ll have to call tomorrow during business hours but has any one had this occur ?  What was your outcome?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex removed from my TU CR

@MySunrise271 wrote:

just checked my CK report and it apppears one of my 3 AMEX cards was removed. I’ll have to call tomorrow during business hours but has any one had this occur ?  What was your outcome?

I'm assuming this an open account and not a closed one. CK can sometimes be finicky with reports even if they are pretty reliable more often than not. I would let it sit for a few days to see if it corrects itself before contacting AMEX. Worse case you can always pull your official FICO reports to see if it really got removed.

Message 2 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

If you want to make sure it's not CK doing wonky stuff, Wallet Hub provides daily report derived from TU . If the card is missing from there too , there is a problem.  Pay no attention to the score, it's  VS like CK. 

Also, EX offers free monthly report (and score), so you may want to check and see if that card is reporting there.

Message 3 of 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

If you want to make sure it's not CK doing wonky stuff, Wallet Hub provides daily report derived from TU .

+1  This week CK has my DH (Im an AU) Lowe's card listed twice for TU and shows double what we owe (balance) but CK's Equifax report is correct.  I pulled my TU (membership) and only listed Lowe's once and Wallethub only has Lowe's once.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 5
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

All my AMEX accounts are open in good standing.

@simplynoir wrote:

@MySunrise271 wrote:

I'm assuming this an open account and not a closed one. CK can sometimes be finicky with reports even if they are pretty reliable more often than not. I would let it sit for a few days to see if it corrects itself before contacting AMEX. Worse case you can always pull your official FICO reports to see if it really got removed.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.