Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Fees Credit Cards

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Annual Fees Credit Cards

Hey guys, I was wondering I was thinking about getting either the BoA Premium Rewards as it pays for itself. But, I know that I have to pay the $95 upfront on the first of the following month, but if I use for incidental, I would get it in statement credit, which is the same but I would call BOA to send me a refund check.

But for the Prestige, I heard I could get it for $350, if I use the airline credit it would be $100, however I would have to push out $350 first. I remember getting the Chase Reserve before the $450 was billed, I used the $300 once I got the card and it went down to $150, would it be the same with the Prestige? And I hear that the Prestige would keep long term.

Honestly, I just use it for the airline credit, roadside assistance and for the categories for points, I already have more than a 130k in UR, just trying to build another program.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Annual Fees Credit Cards

Is there a question in your post somewhere?

Message 2 of 6
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Yeah, read it again it's hiding in the paragraph lol.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBoondocks wrote:
Yeah, read it again it's hiding in the paragraph lol.

I suggest re-writing your post. I have read it 4 times and I still don't understand what you are trying to do. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are asking whether or not you will get reimbursed for the travel credits and then having to pay a lower annual fee because of it the first month (I think that's your question, but I'm not really sure), the answer is no. At least I think it's no. I'm a little confused. Take chase for an example. They bill you the $450 annual fee. You then spend $300 in travel the first month. Let's say that's reimbursed within a few days. The $300 charge will disappear, but you'll still have to pay the $450 annual fee.

Does this answer your question?
Message 5 of 6
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Alk, yessir you just hit it on the nail, that's exactly my question and yeah that makes sense. Thanks!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.