cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for t...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for t...

Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for the Delta Gold, HiltonHonors, and Starwoods. The Delta and HHonors were instant approvals but the Starwoods took 2 days for approval. Of course, now I don't know what my credit limit is on the Starwoods...all it says on the application status page is that I have been approved. Do you think it is safe to call and ask what my CL is???? I don't want to trigger anything.....like them looking at all 3 recent approvals (all in a 8 day period) and then maybe taking one of the approvals back from me.

In other words....should I be scared to call Amex????? If I should call, does anybody have the number for this specific request?

Thanks to all................
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for t...

wow flygirl- you really put your new score to work.

I would just wait it out-
I can picture kartwheels from the mail box.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
wow flygirl- you really put your new score to work.

I would just wait it out-
I can picture kartwheels from the mail box.

Smiley Very Happy
I'm SOOOOO excited about it, I can hardly wait!!! But, I guess I'll try to be patient!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

if they approved you, they approved you.  i would imagine they saw that you had two other apps approved earlier.  if it were me, i couldnt stand the suspense and i would call and see what the cl is.

Message Edited by dog on 06-27-2007 01:00 PM
Message 4 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Patience GrassHoppa.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.