Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Barclays TU Score Alert

tag
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Another Barclays TU Score Alert

4 in less than a month, everytime my balances decrease... score changes and I get the email alert.

TU ScoreWatch Smiley HappyHeart

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beane
Regular Contributor

Re: Another Barclays TU Score Alert

I think it's every time they soft pull you.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 2 of 5
brcamacho
Regular Contributor

Ive only got one so far.  Although i did you just pay off the card and havent used it since.

TU-688 5/14 (WM TU) | EX-692 on 2/14 (FNBO EX) | EQ-666 on 01/13

NFCU GoRewards $25k | NavChek $15k | Chase Slate 7.5k
Barclays Rewards $3.4k | FNBO MC $2.3K | Cap1 Plat $1.9k
Cap1 Quicksilver $1.7k | Wmt Discover $4.5k | Amazon Store Card $3k Care Credit $3.5k | Kohls $300 | Victoria's Secret $500
Cap1 Quicksilver $2k | Barclays Apple Visa $600

Message 3 of 5
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Ive only got one, and I use my card like everyday. i dont think its when they soft you either because i pulled my TU and they softed me on like october something or other. my account says i get a new score once every 3 months.

some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 4 of 5
IWOL
Established Contributor

I signed up for the Fico from Barclays yesterday and I got my score and it showed 682.

This morning I got a score alert change from Barclays with a new score of 652. I had an old collection from LVNV that had already hit EX and EQ so I was expecting it to hit TU soonSmiley Mad

The funny thing too, is that I got the alert from Barclays but nothing yet from USAA monitoring.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.