cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Luck with GW to Macys? Opinions? Letter Options welcome and needed.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Luck with GW to Macys? Opinions? Letter Options welcome and needed.

Hey guys thanks for reading. I had 3 accounts back in 2002 and 2003 with macys/burdines which went into collection. I paid them after the fact and they were closed. I currently have an account with  them for the past 3 years and thats one of my highest credit limits. ( they call me a premier customer, i pay ontime and always more than whats due) Being that i have an account in good standing with them for a long period of time would i be able to request them to take the other closed accounts off? They are killing me since they say on my credit report i have 29 lates which were all from those 3 accounts up to date i have not had one missed payment. Please anthing you can do to help me would be appretiated.

Scores as of 03.25.09

TU 645 EQ 623 EX 638

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Any Luck with GW to Macys? Opinions? Letter Options welcome and needed.

Macy's is pretty easy to work with.  Why don't you give their service rep a call and speak with them?  If they say no...begin to write those gw letters.  Keep at it until you find someone who will say YES>
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.