cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any service to see real FICO score every month?

tag
Nocturnal
Contributor

Any service to see real FICO score every month?

Is there any service that will allow me to see my actual FICO score every month as opposed to FAKO?

If so, what do you recommend?  I'm located in Honolulu, Hawaii if that matters.

TU FICO 2/14: 701
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any service to see real FICO score every month?

There's no service out there that automatically provides a FICO score on a monthly basis. You could pull in monthly intervals via the FICO® Standard product. That's what I would use to pull monthly. You can choose between the TU and/or EQ FICO. If looking for savings, then the Suze Orman product (TU and/or EQ), the FICO Quarterly Monitoring (TU only) and ScoreWatch (EQ only) offer some additional savings.

There are a couple of services outside of myFICO whereby you can get your FICO at a discount. For example, if you are a member of DCU you can get it your EQ FICO for free. If you have a Wal-Mart CC, you can get a TU FICO for free. If you are a member of Unitus CU, you can get your EQ FICO. If a memeber of a CU called PSECU, you can get your EX FICO monthly. There are a couple of other places too.

Message 2 of 9
Nocturnal
Contributor

So with the FICO standard, I'd be looking at $39.90 every month or every 4 months if I'm looking for quarterly reports?

Message 3 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Yep, it's about $40/mo without any discounts. If you have ScoreWatch for EQ, for example, then you'd get a 30% discount off future purchases for your EQ FICO. If you opted for TU Quarterly Monitoring instead of FICO Standard, then there's a savings there too (20%?).

Message 4 of 9
Nocturnal
Contributor

Thank you for the info, really appreciate it!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

Yep, it's about $40/mo without any discounts.

I think $40 a month is a GREAT price, but then, I am extra anxious to finally see what my FICO score is going to be. Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 9
Nocturnal
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Yep, it's about $40/mo without any discounts.

I think $40 a month is a GREAT price, but then, I am extra anxious to finally see what my FICO score is going to be. Smiley Happy 

Oh yeah, no doubt.  I am already paying I think $17.00 or so for the Experian Direct which isn't even giving me my actual FICO score from them.  I'm going to cancel that and invest the money into the product that was mentioned in this thread Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ditto. I took a Dale Carnegie Sales course and they said that people don't buy things because of the price. I used to disagree, but after pondering, it's true. If price were the determinant factor, we'd all be driving Toyota Echos, or living in small homes, or eating at McDonalds for every meal out. As with scoring, if price were the #1 determinent, we'd all get FAKOs instead. Now if FICO decided to cut the price, I certainly wouldn't protest.

Message 8 of 9
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Walmart is offering monthly TU08 for free if you have their card and agree to receive your statements electronically. Do a search for Walmart FICO for accurate details.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.