cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updated info on the Home Depot Project Loan?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updated info on the Home Depot Project Loan?

Hey. I have searched the forum but can't find any newer info on the project loan at Home Depot. Does anyone know what score they pull? Also, what is a minimum score that has gotten approved? When I google it, I keep seeing a minimum score of 600 but it just doesn't seem right. 

We are in the process of closing on a home and of course, we won't apply for anything until after closing but we are going to need to do some remodeling and will also need new appliances. 

any info you have on the project loan would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: Any updated info on the Home Depot Project Loan?

@AnonymousThis loan is ran through the Greensky Loan Program. Basically like buying a car but its only one inquiry. Mutiple lenders look at your credit and if a lender picks it then your able to be approved for up to a certian amount. I recently used Greensky for a window loan and I had a 761 EX score and the approving bank was Suntrust. My great aunt also used this company for a window loan and her EX score was 810 and approving bank was Synvous Bank.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harvey26  Ok I didn't realize that is how it worked. 

so they pulled Experian. Was it Fico 8, 9 or something else?

Message 3 of 5
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@AnonymousFico 9

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.